Many Minded Homer

Futurama and The Simpsons fan fiction have been the staple of the Simpsons and Futurama Fanworks Central since its inception.
Forum rules
Things to remember when posting:
  • If you want a review please place REVIEW: at the start of the topic line
  • There may be some time between you posting and people replying, as our members do their utmost to read through a fic before telling you want they think
  • Reviews must be made with good grace and politeness. "It sucks" isn't a review.
  • Finally, please try to stay on topic. :)
Shockwave
Senior Executive
Senior Executive
Decepticon Commander

Custom Title: Decepticon Commander

Many Minded Homer

Postby Shockwave » Fri Jun 20, 2003 2:44 am

As per the request of Dana, here is the first Simpsons fan fiction I wrote, waaaaay back in 2000 (Wow! Was it really THAT long ago? Yikes! :o)
Attachments
1KW01.doc
(205.5 KiB) Downloaded 208 times
- Kenneth White

"Know the conflict within before facing the conflict without."

Now Watching: Babylon 5 - Season 3
Now Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening, Pokemon Heart Gold
Now Reading: Catch 22

Rachel Eppy

Re:Many Minded Homer

Postby Rachel Eppy » Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:00 pm

Because I am a young Simpsons artist I used to be more interested in looking at the fan art but I finally came across the fan fictions and this one was great!! It had a good plot. The only thing I got a little confused with(It didn't spoil it though) was the football. I am from England and I don't really understand much about American Football but the fiction was great and funny anyway. If it was to be made an episode it could of beaten some of the rubbish 15th seasons you get today. Ok not all of them are bad but some of the 5th seasons and newer ones are rubbish eps with no plot at all!! and that plan fic had a good plot indeed :D
well done

Return to Completed Writing